Saturday, July 31, 2010

Its The Motion of The Ocean

Ahhh!
I am trying to decide which colleges i'm serious about attending and what my major is going to be and getting through my senior year without completely losing sense of who I am. Everything is just so confusing and just so absolutely frustrating I just felt like I wanted to do this all on my own. Sometimes it's hard not to feel alone when making tough decisions in life, yes people will freely give you their opinion anytime it is asked for, and even when its not, but in the end you must do what's right for you. I have been praying and praying and when I was at the temple I was having awful stomach pains but while I was waiting to do confirmations I was reading the Book of Mormon that was available for me to read while I was waiting and came across this verse. 1 Nephi 7:12 where Nephi was chastising Laman and Lemuel for lacking in faith when asked to return to Jerusalem, Nephi said unto them that all things are possible through faith in the lord and that all things are possible according to his will if men shall exercise faith in him. After having read this scripture I realized what I needed to do.
I was so upset over my upcoming decisions that I forgot to put my faith in heavenly father, yes I prayed and prayed but never asked him with my heart full of faith and asked him according to his will. Earlier when I had gotten home from my movie I was so upset I was just fuming and then I remembered this scripture and went and read it and I had this sudden urge to look at the BYU Idaho website and all my tension and all my dread was replaced by excitement and overwhelming love for my heavenly father. The lord works in mysterious ways I may still have no idea what I want to do with my life but I know if I stand strong in my faith of the Lords will and never doubt that the decisions he makes for me are what are best for me, no one else can be the deciding factor in what I do in life besides me and my heavenly father. Together we are unstoppable.

I have had so much fun this summer I can honestly say it was the most amazing summer ever! But now as it is coming to a close I am at peace. For once I am at peace with my life and everything around me. My senior year will go by so fast. I am growing up and I don't know where all the years went by..it's sad but I know my parents have raised me to be the best and more. I have been gifted with so many wonderful people in my life that inspire me everyday. The Lord has given me my own gifts that I will share with the world to make it a better place, as I am writing this my hands are shaking and my heart is racing. I may be ready for the world but the world needs to get ready for me I am full of endless possibilities and I am never going to let an opportunity to help someone in need or better my life pass me by. After my senior year I plan on going to Denver, Colorado by myself and stay with the family I have up their. I am nervous to be on my own but I know I have been given the skills and knowledge to do whats right. I plan on climbing every mountain whether it be big or small. I plan on being me Brianne Fay Carree' no matter where that will lead me. Because remember faith is a powerful tool, and with faith Brianne Fay Carree' can not only climb those mountains..she can move them.

No comments:

Post a Comment