Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just another beautiful dayy,


My mom always used to tell my sister when Brittany used to have crazy curly red hair,which she hated at the time, that being original is so much better then being like everyone else. My sister never understood that having red hair was so much better then having straight blonde hair like everyone else and my mom put it like this; when you put everyone in a room you want to be the first everyone looks at. What's a better way then to have gorgeous red hair that attracts everyones attention, then when you have them you mesmerize them with you wonderful personality and charm. So having something that no one else has or doing something that no one else does is not something to be ashamed of its something to share with the world. Being a member of the Church of Latter Day Saints of Jesus Christ and following the standards heavenly father has set for us makes it where there are a lot of things that I don't participate in and things I do that stand out like huge elephant in an room. Because I do those things and am so original I will be blessed and when people notice that i'm different I never take it in an negative light because I enjoy being different :p!


1 comment: