Monday, September 20, 2010

DAY 1

Crazy how hard it is to resist something as simple as food. Something so simple but can be everything to someone. Being addicted to food is a serious thing, I just got done reading this book about how to handle food addiction. Not that I am addicted to food but my mom thought it would be good for me to read some books about nutrition. Food is a basic need. Food is not something to be abused and overeaten, as hard as it may be! It is so hard to get back into shape.. I want to be in the best shape of my life that so when I enter college I can have the best years of my life.
Speaking of college,I am so ready to be done with high school. Yes I know story of every senior attending high school, but high school is just SO hard. Peer pressure and temptation at every corner-I am constantly wishing I was already at college surrounded by people with the same standards as me. I have a strong testimony that the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints is the only true church on earth and the standards I uphold were given to me so that I can return and live with my heavenly father one day. I just wish it was easier to share that message. Lately in church you can't start a conversation without missionary work, the atonement, and repentance entering your conversation. I want so badly to share my testimony with my peers at school so they can feel the love I share with my heavenly father, but it just seems every time I try I get shot down I just need to perceiver and have faith that heavenly father will give me strength and KNOWLEDGE I get so scared when people ask me questions that I will give them the wrong answer or that I won't know the right things to say. Faith and prayer, faith and prayer.


Back to day number 1 of my diet! So today went okay not the kind of start I wanted, I need to plan out my meals better so I can be more prepared for when devil food tempts me! I am about to work out for the night then study and go to sleep. I sound so responsible but lets be honest I will probably do some crutches look at my books and laugh and go to sleep. Faith and prayer, faith and prayer hahaha heavenly father give me the strength to kick me back into shape!

Leave comments of encouragement and how awesome I am and how much you love me!
Haha I am so humble ;)

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to comment. Of course you choose to get back in shape right when I feel my worst ;) . Bree, you are a special daughter of Heavenly Father. Nutrition is one great way to keep your body healthy to bring his children into this world. You know how much I don't take care of my body, and you heard what I said on Sunday. But if you start now, and keep a healthy lifestyle, you will be in prime shape when the time comes to hold a child in your tummy and help it grow and become a wonderful son/daughter of Heavenly Father.

    Now some words of advise (take it for whatever you want really)
    1.Don't freak out if you mess up
    2.Don't become a work out Nazi please
    3.Enjoy being a teenager as long as you can.
    4.Establish good eating habits and a good work out routine. You will rock at it. I know when you really put your mind to it, you are so strong willed ;)
    Keep it up I love you!

    ReplyDelete