Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Faith and prayer,

Food is so yummy, haha I love food.. now I just need to eat food in portions and know that when i'm full that means stop, not keep eating till you feel sick! I actually woke up this morning to run! Crazy I know and it probably won't happen again! I am going to follow my loving friends advice and not become a work out Nazi cause I do tend to do that. I will work up a regular workout routine and healthy diet and post it on here so my readers can see!

I had such a wonderful night at young womens we had a standards night and it is so amazing to be in a room where the love people have for each other is literally tangible! I have such a strong love for my young women. I recently found this book of mine titled Our standards are guardrails not fences. I wrote my testimony and how much I cared for this particular young women and gave it to her because I knew she was facing a hard time. I challenge everyone to do something nice for one another without expecting anything in return, I know we do it on a daily basis, but sometimes we get to busy wrapped up in all the things of the world we forget the little things that truly matter most. Like how amazing you feel when you get a simple note saying "hey your beautiful!"

When we are in the service or our fellow beings we are in the service of our lord. Very little brings the spirit stronger then when we are doing charity with love in our heart. You can do as much charity as you want but if you don't have love in your heart and your head in the right place you might as well have not done it at all.

I love all my fellow brothers and sisters and I don't think I could ever thank you guys enough for being my support system and always being that example in my life. Whether you realize it or not people are always watching each other hoping to find the strength in each other to help us carry on. In a world surrounded by such hatred we need to stand strong as witnesses at all times and all places and help one another as much as we can.

I love you guys!
Breeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment